We provide you this lovely relaxing itinerary which covers some of major during 9 days 8 nights.
highlights of Egypt.
Pyramids & sphinx.
Valley of Kings.
- 5-Stars Hotel in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 5-Stars Nile cruise on full board Basis.
- Flight tickets Cairo-Luxor and Aswan to Cairo.
- All transfers in air-conditioned coach.
- Entrance fees for the mentioned sites.
- Professional Licensed tour guide.
- Service charge & Local taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- Beverages & Extra meals.
- Arrival Visa.
- International flight ticket.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Anything is not mentioned in the itinerary’s includes.
- Meet and assist by our representative upon your arrival to Cairo then transfer to your hotel.
- After breakfast, visit the impressive Egyptian museum and old Cairo area which includes some churches and mosques.
- After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Luxor.
- Meet and assist by our representative, and transfer to the cruise.
- Lunch on board and visit East Bank of Luxor which includes the two largest temples in Egypt (the Karnak and Luxor Temples).
- Dinner is on board and overnight in Luxor.
- After breakfast, visit the West Bank of Luxor which includes the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut's temple and colossi of Memnon.
- The ship set sail to Edfu via the lock of Esna.
- Lunch and dinner are on board.
- Overnight in Edfu.
- After breakfast, you will take a horse carriage to visit the temple of Edfu.
- The ship sails to Kom Ombo to visit its temple and then sail to Aswan after the temple.
- Lunch and dinner are on board
- Overnight in Aswan.
- After breakfast, you visit the highlights of Aswan the High Dam and temple of Philae and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk.
- After lunch, you will take the Felucca sailboat for a ride around the Elephantine Island.
- Dinner is on board.
- Overnight in Aswan.
- Breakfast, disembarkation then transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Abu Simbel tour is optional.
- Transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo.
- After breakfast, visit the only surviving ancient wonder, the Pyramids with the Great Sphinx.
- Then move toward the Step Pyramid at Saqqara.
Cairo International Airport
60 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 30 Days, 50 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 20 Days, 70 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 60 Days,
Additional info and notes
important Note :
50 USD per ticket will be deducted from the total amount for any flight cancellation in anytime in addition to cancellation fees.
You may need to bring with you before going: sunglasses, sun hat, Passport