This itinerary covers the most important cities in Egypt as Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor, and Aswan, together with a lovely Nile cruise.
Highlights of the itinerary:
Pyramids & Sphinx.
Valley of the kings.
- 5-Stars Hotel in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 5-Stars Hotel in Hurghada on Soft All-inclusive basis.
- Day tour to Alexandria with Lunch
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Hotels pick up / drop off.
- Tours mentioned above.
- Entrance fees.
- Licensed tour guide.
- Service charge & Local taxes.
- Beverages & Extra meals
- Meals are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything is not mentioned in the itinerary’s includes.
Day 01 Airport to Hotel.
- Arrival at Cairo airport, meet and assist by our representative.
- Then transfer to your hotel.
Day 02 Egyptian Museum.
- Today, you will visit the great Egyptian museum with its multi items and statues. You will admire and fascinate the Treasure of king Tutankhamen.
- Then proceed to Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, the largest bazaar in the Middle East.
- Back to your hotel.
Day 03 Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara.
- Breakfast, and check out, then drive to the only ancient wonder still survives, the Great Pyramid of Khufu, with the pyramid of his son Khafre and the pyramid of his grandson, Minkaure.
- The Sphinx, the guardian of the pyramids still does his job perfectly.
- Then proceed to the cemetery of Saqqara, to visit the step pyramid of king Djoser.
Day 04 Alexandria.
- After breakfast, you will drive with your guide to the city of Alexandria, the capital of Egypt during the Greek Roman era.
- There, you will visit the Roman Catacombs of Kom El-Shaqafa, the Library of Alexandria, and the Montazah Palace from outside.
- Lunch will be at local restaurant there.
- Then drive back to Cairo.
Day 05 Hurghada.
- After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Hurghada. meet and assist by our representative.
- Transfer to your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 06 to Day 08 This is a free time you can manage your own activities at Hurghada where you shouldn't miss enjoying the Red Sea water adventures.
Day 08 Luxor Nile Cruise.
- Today, you will move toward Luxor to start your Nile cruise tour for four nights.
- Lunch on board.
- Then visit the East Bank of Luxor which includes the temple of Karnak and the temple of Luxor.
- Dinner is on board, and overnight is in Luxor.
Day 09 West bank.
- After breakfast, you will visit the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut's temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Back to your cruise. Set sail to Edfu via the Lock of Esna.
- Lunch and dinner are on board.
- Overnight in Edfu.
Day 10 Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples.
- Breakfast, then take the horse carriage to visit the temple of Horus at Edfu.
- Back to your cruise. Set sail to Kom Ombo. Walk to the temple of Kom Ombo.
- Back to your cruise. Set sail to Aswan.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are on board.
- Overnight in Aswan.
Day 11 Aswan Tour.
- Breakfast, then visit the High dam, the temple of Philae and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk.
- After lunch, you will take the Felucca sailboat for a ride around the Elephantine Island.
- Overnight in Aswan.
Day 12 Back to Cairo.
- Breakfast, and disembarkation, then transfer to Aswan airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Meet and assist, then transfer to your hotel.
Day 13 Departure.
- Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
Cairo International Airport
70 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 60 Days, 60 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 30 Days, 50 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 20 Days,
Additional info and notes
important Note :
50 USD per ticket will be deducted from the total amount for any flight cancellation in anytime in addition to cancellation fees.
You may need to bring with you before going: sunglasses, sun hat, Passport