For travelers who are not interested in Nile cruise, we designed this package to explore the major cities of Egypt as Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor from hotels.
Pyramids and Sphinx
Edfu and Kom Ombo temples
Valley of the Kings
- 5-star hotels in Cairo, Aswan, and Luxor on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- Domestic flight tickets
- All transfers in A/C tourist coach
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Service charge & Applicable tax
- Arrival Visa
- Lunch, Dinner & Beverages
- Personal expenses
- International flight ticket
- Tipping & Gratuities
- Anything is not mentioned in the itinerary’s includes
Day 01: Arrival
- Arrival to Cairo airport, meet and assist by our representative.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cairo
Day 02: Pyramids, Sphinx and Saqqara.
- After breakfast, you guide will pick you up from your hotel to explore with him the Giza Plateau which includes the Great Pyramids of Khufu, Khafre and Minkawre and the Great Sphinx.
- Then proceed to the Step Pyramid of King Djoser at Saqqara.
Day 03: Fly to Aswan
- Breakfast at the hotel then transfer to Cairo airport to fly to Aswan.
- Upon arrival in Aswan, your guide meets you to start your Aswan tour which includes the High Dam, the temple of Philae, and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk.
- Transfer to your hotel in Aswan.
Day 04: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Then visit the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated to Sobek and Horus.
- Then drive to the most intact temple in Egypt, temple of Edfu.
- Then drive to Luxor.
Day 05: Luxor West Bank
- Then drive to Luxor West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, the temple of the female pharaoh Hatshepsut, and end your tour with a photo stop at Colossi of Memnon.
Day 06: Luxor East Bank
- Then visit the largest temple in the world, the temple of Karnak, then proceed to the majestic temple of Luxor.
- Transfer to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo.
- Meet and assist, transfer to your hotel.
Day 07: Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Saladin
- After your breakfast, you will visit the Great Egyptian Museum, then proceed to Saladin Citadel and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
Cairo International Airport (CIA)
60 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 30 Days, 50 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 20 Days, 70 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 60 Days,
Additional info and notes
important Note :
50 USD per ticket will be deducted from the total amount for any flight cancellation in anytime in addition to cancellation fees.
You may need to bring with you before going: sunglasses, sun hat, Passport