Cairo and Nile River Cruise Aswan To Luxor Travel Package 7 days 6 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx monument, the Egyptian Museum and enjoy your time in Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience to Luxor and visit West Bank and East Bank. In Aswan visit Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk. In kom ombo to visit temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris, In Edfu visit temple of Horus.
- 5- Stars Hotel in Cairo, Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 5-Stars Nile cruise, Full board basis.
- Flight tickets Cairo - Aswan & Luxor - Cairo.
- All transfers in air-conditioned tourist coach.
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sites.
- Professional licensed tour guide.
- Service charge & Local taxes.
- Beverages & Extra meals.
- Personal expenses
- Arrival Visa.
- International flight ticket.
- Tips & Gratuities.
- Anything is not mentioned in the itinerary’s includes.
- Arrival in Cairo, meet and assist by our representative
- Transfer to hotel for leisure time.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Then visit the only ancient surviving wonder, the Pyramids, with the Great Sphinx.
- Proceed to the first attempted pyramid in history, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara.
- Overnight is in Cairo.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Then transfer to Cairo airport for one and half hour flight to Aswan.
- Meet and assist at Aswan airport, transfer to the cruise.
- Lunch on board.
- After lunch, you will take the Felucca sailing boat for a ride in the peaceful river.
- Dinner is on board.
- Overnight in Aswan.
- Breakfast, then Aswan tour, includes the High dam, temple of Philae and the Granite Quarry of the Unfinished Obelisk.
- Lunch on board and the ship set sail to Kom Ombo.
- Visit Kom Ombo temple which is dedicated to Sobek and Horus, then set sail to Edfu.
- Dinner is on board and overnight in Edfu.
- Breakfast then visit the temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, by horse carriage.
- Then set sail to Luxor via the lock of Esna.
- Lunch and dinner are on board and overnight in Luxor.
- Breakfast and disembarkation, then visit the West Bank of Luxor which includes the Valley of Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon.
- Transfer to Luxor airport for one-hour flight to Cairo.
- Meet and assist in Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight is in Cairo.
- Then visit the impressive Egyptian Museum and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar.
- Transfer to Cairo airport for final departure.
Cairo International Airport
60 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 30 Days, 50 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 20 Days, 70 % refund for cancellation before activity start date by 60 Days,
Additional info and notes
important Note :
50 USD per ticket will be deducted from the total amount for any flight cancellation in anytime in addition to cancellation fees.
You may need to bring with you before going: sunglasses, sun hat, Passport.